Segenhoe Stud is situated approximately 9km east of Aberdeen off the New England Highway – mid way between Muswellbrook and Scone in the Upper Hunter Valley of New South Wales.
The journey should take approximately 3.5hrs non-stop from Sydney to Segenhoe.
When heading out of the Sydney (city) head for:
1. Sydney Harbour Bridge
2. Follow signs for M1 and Newcastle
3. Follow M1 for 140kms and exit at the Newcastle Interchange follow the Hunter Expressway through to Singleton and Muswellbrook on the New England Highway
4. Aberdeen is approximately 10km past Muswellbrook. In Aberdeen you will pass the Newsagent on the right and will see the Commercial Hotel on the left and Segenhoe Inn on the right. Turn right here and follow the road over the rail way line, you are now on Rouchel Road.
5. Follow Rouchel Road for 9.45km to Segenhoe Stud. Darley Kelvinside Stud is 4kms along Rouchel Road on your left. Pass Broad Crossing on your left and keep going for another 1km to the Segenhoe main gate entrance on your left, which has cream painted brick walls and black gates with a large Segenhoe sign. The gate has sensors and will automatically open when you are approximately 2m away.
6. Drive down the tree lined driveway and follow the road over the Hunter River causeway. The second turn on the left after the river crossing is the Segenhoe office car park
7. Should you require any assistance with directions please call the Stud office.